Our top priority is to keep our users' data secure and safe. This policy explains how we protect your personal information by ensuring your confidentiality, security and privacy.
1. We limit collection and usage of your personal information.
The main principle we adhere to is restricting the collection and usage of your personal information. Our philosophy is the less people know about you, the more secure you are. If you are using our application we can't associate you with any person, and we don't gather users' names, addresses or social network details. In short, we don't have any information that could identify you as an individual.
2. We don't trade any personal information.
We are committed to not sharing, exchanging, selling or renting any of your personal information to any third-party. We only use this data internally for the following purposes:
- to deliver you news, updates, provide alerts, administrative notices and other types of customer support
- to analyze statistics and conduct research for product development, service improvement and feature testing
- to third-party contractors that provide services for application and are bound by the same privacy restrictions
4. We are here for you, if you need us.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions related to information security.